Monday, May 11, 2009

Monthly update

There's not too much going on, really. But let's see what I can come up with...

I've been slowly moving forward towards this Holland America job. We (Heidi and I) got some stuff e-mailed to us to sign and fill out and send back. It's a TON of stuff. Lots of policies and procedures and tax forms and applications and junk. A lot of reading. It's getting done, but it's mostly on the back burner because I've been studying lines like crazy for this understudy gig I've got going on.

I've all but absolutely decided that I'm gonna give up the apartment in July before I head out to Seattle and Alaska and all points after that. All that means is that I'm gonna have less overhead to deal with when I'm out and about but it leaves me with quite a bit to do before July. Along with finishing this understudy thing (on anywhere between June 7th and June 21st), I have to...
...go to Biff's wedding
...go on a weekend-ish trip to Indiana to see Heidi's play in late June
...sift through and pack up the entire apartment
...cancel things like cable and stuff
...get a post office box
...get my mail switched over to that p.o. box
...get a passport (after I finally get my birth certificate somehow)
...do what I have to do regarding box office staffing for the Factory's next show
...finish the Holland America paperwork and send it back to them
...figure out a way to get my apartment stuff out to a storage unit
...secure that storage unit and
...come up with a FULL list of things to do including whatever I haven't come up with on the fly here.

ARGH!!!!

But I have to keep my thoughts on the "prize" at the end of all this craziness...almost three months with Heidi and a trip to Alaska and around the country a bit. That is going to be awesome!!!

No comments: